Join the Langley House Trust community and make a BIG difference to our clients’ lives.
Our clients can’t change their past but they can change their future and with your help we can support them to do just that, breaking the cycle of offending, living crime-free lives and making our communities safer.
Your support enables us to provide essential rehabilitation activities, and in turn you become part of the fundraising team, making a lasting difference.
Here are some resources and ideas on how to get involved:
- Become one of our 100 amazing individuals raising £100 each - medals and cerificate included
- Join one of our virtual events - see below
- Create an event page for your own fundraising activity and we will send you a sponsorship form
- Become a Langley Friend – set up a regular donation
- Give a one-off gift
- Hold a Langley ‘Time for Tea’ party – invite some friends, enjoy some tea and cakes or if you’re a gentleman hold a cuppa and bacon butty gathering!
- Set up a collection box (at home, at work, wherever there are people with some change!) Email us for a copy or download a template collection box
- Go extreme and abseil, climb a mountain (or a hill!) or run a marathon. All of these are great personal challenges and in the process of having fun you are raising money for a great cause.
If you want to know more or to speak to us about your event please feel free to email email@example.com or call us on 02476 587361.